Top 3 Things We Learned at the Home Show
RenoFi went to the Philly Home Show in January with the goal of educating homeowners on financing their renovations, but you all actually taught us a lot too! Check out the top 3 things we learned from homeowners at the Home Show.
With so many homeowners stopping by to learn about their renovation financing options, we’re sorry if we didn’t get a chance to meet you… but there’s good news! We’ll also be the Philadelphia Home + Garden Show at Oaks, February 15-17th. A helpful tip: Saturdays are usually the busiest, so shoot for Friday or Sunday to avoid the crowd (you know planning ahead is kinda our thing). We hope to see you there!
Other information you may be interested in...
- 4 Things to Learn from Someone Else’s Renovation in Philadelphia - We’ve asked a few recent RenoFi to share a few lessons they learned from their recent renovation in Philadelphia or the greater area. Here are 4 helpful tips based on their lessons learned.
- 5 Upgrades Homeowners Love When Remodeling in Philadelphia - Regardless of whether you have a home from the 1800s or a home built in 1980, remodeling is a chance to make your home reflect you. These are 5 trends other homeowners remodeling Philadelphia have loved that will help inspire you and your own project.
- Obtaining Permits For Home Improvements In Philadelphia - When it comes to permits for home improvements and renovation requirements,no city is exactly the same. Here's a guide to obtaining permits for home improvements in the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Before and After: a RenoFi-powered renovation in Villanova - DJ & Vanessa were just about to close on a traditional construction loan when they discovered RenoFi's renovation home equity loan, which saved them $119k in future interest. Check out the details of their major home renovations and the challenges they faced before meeting RenoFi.
- Before and After: a RenoFi-powered renovation in Ardmore - For Katie and Ken, in a highly-competitive market, their starter home became their best option for the home they needed on a street they love. Hear why they became such big advocates of the renovation home equity loan after months of searching and planning.