Why We Launched RenoFi - You Only Raise Your Family Once
You and your spouse have started a family and bought a home within the last few years.
You chose a family oriented neighborhood in a town with great schools. Because of this, the house wasn’t cheap.
And most likely the home was pretty old, likely older than you. Don’t worry, you are not alone, in states like Pennsylvania & New York the average home is over 50 years old!
Because you bought an old home, there is a good chance it looks more like the BEFORE pictures than the AFTER pictures of your favorite episode of Property Brothers.
Thus, you likely have a renovation wish list a mile long.
But you’ve probably already learned that renovating is much more expensive than they make it look on TV. Unfortunately, only Chip & Joanna can totally transform a house for under $100k.
It’s not a matter of if, but when. At some point, you will get around to redoing the kitchen, opening up your floor plan or adding that addition above the garage. But if you are like most homeowners, it will end up being years later than you’d like it to be.
That’s where RenoFi comes in. We are here to help you get your someday home, today. And we help you do it in the most financially responsible way possible.
- Homeowners can borrow as little as $25k and as much as $250k+ for a low monthly payment.
- Homeowners save money by relying on RenoFi to match them with lenders offering the best rates and lowest fees.
- Homeowners can get everything done in one go. Typically homeowners will tackle projects in phases, meaning they are living in a constant state of construction which disrupts family life. With a Renovation Loan that is no longer necessary.
- Homeowners get the benefits of RenoFi for free! Banks pay us, not homeowners. We guarantee you will not pay a penny more because you found the loan on RenoFi.
You only raise your family once, you should do it in a home you love!
Other information you may be interested in...
- Why Credit Unions? - RenoFi works primarily with credit unions to connect homeowners to the best financing options. If you haven't used a credit union previously, here's a quick overview on why they can be such a great financial partner.
- What do I need from my contractor to apply for a home equity loan? - Just like no two contractors are exactly the same, neither are their contracts or proposals. And at RenoFi, we’ve seen them all. But in order for us to help put you on the best path to a home you love, there are a few submission requirements necessary in every contract and every proposal/detailed estimate from your contractor that you should know.
- Choosing the Right Contractor for Your Home Renovation - Why does finding the right contractor always feel like the hardest part of a home renovation? Trying to find a professional that’s not only reliable and experienced, but who you feel comfortable welcoming into your home and really understands your vision; the process can be overwhelming. You have a lot of questions, so we’ve got some answers for you. Here’s what you should know when choosing the right contractor for your home renovation.
- 73% of Owners are Planning Home Improvements in 2020 - You’re here because you’re considering a home renovation. And you’re not alone. In fact, you’re now part of the majority. This year, 73% of homeowners say they’re planning home improvement projects - 11% of them planning to spend over $25,000 to make their home fit their lifestyle. Renovation projects have become a lot less intimidating and a lot more popular. But why?
- Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Quickly - If a low credit score is preventing you from getting approved for a home loan, there are a few things you can do to bring it up pretty quickly. Depending on what items on your credit report are holding you down, these are some of the fastest strategies to boost your score.