9 out of 10 homeowners do not know about Renovation Loans & their low monthly payments
Homeowners who are taking advantage of a low monthly payment:
- Are more likely to follow through with the renovation
- Are less likely to reduce the scope of the project
- Will be less stressed and easier to work with
Builders recommend RenoFi, we take care of the rest
To get a homeowner started, builders simply recommend RenoFi to their clients. The RenoFi website & mobile apps empower homeowners to get started at a click of a button.
RenoFi unlocks your clients' constraints
"Budget concerns & constraints inevitably come up in just about every project. Previously there wasn’t much we could do to help the homeowner, but Renovation Loans are changing that in a big way, thanks to RenoFi. RenoFi ultimately makes it easy not only for my clients, but for me as well."
- Tom Hawks, Total Home Solution
A thousand times more powerful than recommending your local banker
Odds are, your local banker doesn’t have the best offering for your customers. We’ve saved some homeowners more than $100,000 by connecting them with the right lender. And just as important as money, unlike your local banker who can take days to respond to your customers, RenoFi can help your client move their project forward 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Homeowners can get everything they need to get started on RenoFi.
Renovation financing doesn't have to suck for builders
We know, we’ve heard it all before, builders hate dealing with traditional construction loans and banks. The extra paperwork & the delays in getting paid just add more stress to an already stressful world for builders.
At RenoFi, we are changing the game:
- We handpick credit unions that value builder relationships.
- Renovation home equity loans don't have the difficult and slow draw processes like construction loans.
- Our credit union partners are committed to using technology to make the process seamless for everyone involved.